How to win more time, than you have?
During all over the life the person is dealing with schedules: lessons schedules in a school, working schedules, schedules of gym workings, etc. And as older the individual becomes as more schedules appears. Sometimes it is not so easy to find the balance between all of the life aspects, so some options are refused because of the lack of time…or lack of organizational skills of that person.
Anyway, to manage time and optimize its use is easy by using personal schedule planner. There are many type of this tool, so here are examples of the most common types for better understanding.
- Working schedule. For different shifts and type of remuneration.
- For office employees, who work 5 days per week for 40 hours may need itemization by weeks/days of the week/hours for the day. This needed for planning of meetings, checking deadlines with reports, arranging conference calls, etc.
- For people, who work and rest for 2 days each. As a rule, remunerations for such types of work depends on working days/working hours. So in cases when may be required to change colleague. It is very important to have notes and evidences on time actually worked.
- The similar case as in point 2 related to working time would be applicable to person, who have salary per hour, so it could be useful to track overtimes and extra working days.
In each case working schedule would help also for analysis on dynamics of results during certain period of time.
- Personal development schedule. There are many offers for soft skills trainings as inside of the company employee is working for, as outside of it. Common recommendations are to keep notes on step and respective achievements, so it would be better understanding on strengths, changes and areas for further improvement.
- Current tasks schedule is used mostly in routing housekeeping sphere, but can also relate to different tasks at work. Looks like a simple to do list, then marked by “done”.
Payments schedule. People are used to do different obligatory payments so it also is distinguished by types:
- Government authority’s payments: taxes and fees.
- Mandatory payments: mortgage, utilities, school for children/university, credit settlements.
- Payments for personal development: gym, some courses and trainings payments.
Fitness schedule or so-called fitness diaries, that can be represented by:
- Schedule of exercises by days, such as different fitness marathons and challenges.
- Schedule for diets.
- Schedule of trainings like dancing, yoga, stretching, etc.
It is impossible to imagine life limited to the working schedule only, because success can only come to fully developed individuals. So there are 2 options: mixed schedule planner, where fields reflect appointments made or itemized schedules of different types for tracking results better and diversification of life sides.